Monday 14 October 2013

Day 3 and ready to blog.

Well if you have been following my blog since I started you would have seen that most of my paintings and prints have positive messages. Sometimes I start with a  message in my head and I then paint something to portray that message. Other times I start with something I am driven to paint and then I try to find the words that go with it. 

This little fellow has been sitting around while I have been having my little enforced break and he is just waiting for the words that match him. He looks so positive and happy. So this week I am going to be working out what he has to say that might be motivating for others (and for me).  If you have something amazing you think he would be saying, leave me a comment below. I would love to hear what you have to say. Let your imagination go wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment