Monday 17 February 2014




Well here I am back at the computer and it has been awhile since I last wrote. 2013 was such a whirlwind for me with ups and downs of the major kind. The year  began with me being in a very unhappy situation that really challenged my ideas about people and myself. I had to learn to dig deep and face issues that none of us like to deal with - bullying and aggression. When you have been brought up in a loving family with support and you have to face those in the world that are only interested in bringing you down it is such a shock.

But you know these tests,as painful as they are let you find who is really there when you need them. I was lucky enough not only to have that continued family support but found that my circle of friends closed ranks and gave me the confidence to fight back. Bullies should never win. We all need to be aware of the signs and look out for others because we should never let anyone suffer alone.

This was the down but following that came a burst of painting and creativity that helped pull me back to the person I am and got me on the road back to who I was. Then came a wonderful stroke of luck that got me working in a workplace that is kind and supportive. We all spend most of our day with those people we work with, even more than our families and friends. What a pleasure to want to get up in the morning and love to go to work. We all deserve that. So my year ended on a high.

Now on to the beginning of this year.

I have just started a new Etsy shop with my sister. If you have read my blog before you will know I paint and I have an Etsy shop with prints of my work also I sell jewellery using my images.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/WendyWinstonDesigns



My sister Susie and I have been making cards for years and love to put all our heart into them. We have spent all weekend getting organised and putting together our new Etsy shop and feel wonderful to start a new venture. I would love to share some with you here.  Or come over and see them all at
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SusieandWendysCards









No comments:

Post a Comment